A site representative should always be your first port of call with any queries and concerns. They are there to represent your sites views at the Worcester Allotment Forum and assist with resolving any problems on site.
In addition the Site Reps are expected to:
- Work with and through the Forum to achieve the best Allotment Experience available for the Allotment Plotholders of Worcester.
- To achieve the Key Objective of as near 100% let, paid for and cultivated plots on the site, as is possible, at any one time.
- Take responsibility for monitoring their Site’s Waiting List, liaising with WCC on the letting of plots to new tenants.
- Meet prospective new tenants on site, and show them available plots. Complete Tenancy Agreement paperwork and send to council.
- Maintain their own plot to an acceptable standard.
- Continually monitor condition of all plots on the site, and take corrective action if plots give cause for concern.
A more detailed account of the role is set out in the Site Rep’s Role.